CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Gardening with Grandaddy!





This past weekend the kids were able to help their Grandaddy with his garden. I love when my kids get to be out in nature and explore something new. They loved using the tools and digging in the dirt. The bugs scared my kids away a little but I managed to snap these pictures before they left. I love this picture of Makenna in her "gardening" hat. I think they planted cucumbers and canteloupe. We can't wait for the next adventure at Grammy and Grandaddy's house. I'm sure Grammy is cooking up something fun to do where she's involved next time - although she did chase the kids all around pretending to be a monster - sad to say my camera was out of batteries then...the pics would have been hilarious!!! Until next time Grammy and Grandaddy - we LOVE you!!!!!