CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kaden's Easter Drawing




I dont' know if you can all see this very well but I wanted to share with you Kaden's thoughts and picture of "Easter". He asked me a couple of days ago if he could go outside to draw a picture with sidewalk chalk. Kinsley was napping and it was a beautiful day so I went out there with him. Here is what he drew and here's a description of it in his own words... (you have to look at the pic sideways from left to right - or tilt your head to the left to see it vertical, this is how it was supposed to be viewed - up and down, but the blog won't let me rotate it that way). The top is of the sun and clouds, then there are three crosses, one with Jesus in the middle, and the two on the sides are two other guys. That happened here on earth but since they are in heaven now he drew it in heaven. Underneath that are two ladies crying because Jesus had to die on the cross. Then under that is outer space, the planets, etc. And...under that is the earth with people hunting for easter eggs. Pretty good for a 4 year old, huh???? I'm amazed at what he understands - I thank God for giving him this understanding at such a young age and for the innocence of it all!

0 comments: