CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Days One, Two, and Three






1. Our spring break started last Friday night with dinner at Pei Wei and a movie for the kids. We went to see Horton Hears a Who - precious movie by the way, take your kids, they'll love it! 2. Then, on Saturday we went to the zoo - a beautiful day and tons of fun. Here are some pics from that day. 3. Sunday I worked the barn room (2 year olds) at church and then went to eat lunch with my parents and some friends of ours (the Davidsons), Kins and I went to a wedding shower (for Stephanie Davidson) at my parents church, and afterwards we all spent the day at mom and dad's just hanging out, eating, and laughing - we love being with Grammy and Grandaddy - don't know where my camera was this day - so sad I missed wonderful pic opportunities though!

0 comments: