CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gotta Love Girlfriends!





I love my girlfriends!!!! I hope they all know how much I love them! We had a girls weekend the first weekend in January - right after my birthday and it was truly a blast! We started by shopping all day -what more can you ask for - at Grapevine Mills Mall and then had dinner at Cheescake Factory - again...what more can you ask for. Dessert was mandatory and everyone bought some kind of goody! Then we capped the night off by staying in a very nice hotel - paid for by our sweet Steve (Misty's husband), and the next morning guess what was on TV - Steel Magnolias - does it get any better than that???? Thanks God for my wonderful friends! In pics...Angie and Misty, Mande and Stephanie, and the last two are of all of us!

0 comments: