CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My 29th birthday!






We had so much fun on my birthday. It started as kind of a bummer because my sis was sick but...it turned out fun! We started at the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth for lunch and then looked at all the art work. Then, that evening we went to a new restaurant in Southlake called Copelands - if you haven't been - go! It was so yummy! Jayna and the kids joined us there as did Jae and John, great food and great conversation! My dad painted me this fabulous painting (I'll send photos of it later) and after a horrible nightmare of almost losing it, it was found!!!! Halleluia! Pics - 1. mom, me, Kins 2. one of my fave paintings 3. Dad and Jayna 4. Mom and Makenna 5. Me, Curt, Kaden (blurred) and Kins. I don't know why I don't have a pic of Jae and John but they were there and gorgeous as always!

0 comments: