CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Patio Picnics


I've really been LOVING Spring this year. We've spent a lot of time outside lately, our new house has a ton of landscaping that was thankfully, already here when we got here, and EVERYTHING has been blooming - we have trumpet plants, roses, pink flowered bushes, irises, Bradford Pear trees, etc. It's been gorgeous!

But...my favorite nights are those where we sit out on our patio, eat dinner, and talk! It doesn't hurt to have the most handsome POOL BOY ever too:)!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of that pool! You will make many beautiful memories with your sweet family in that backyard.

amberdawn said...

Uhm....Jara, I have to disagree-Jason is the most handsome pool boy ever! ha ha! I am so happy for yall and your new house! It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come 'wade in the water' :) Awesome!