CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday at Mom and Dad's

Saturday we attended our awesome church and an awesome service, complete with that song "I Will Rise" I talked about, a sermon on how if this was your last day, do you know where you would spend eternity?, and more INCREDIBLE music!!! While we were in service the kids enjoyed lessons on the resurrection with puppet skits, etc. and an Easter Egg Hunt. Since we went to our church Sat. we were able to visit the church we grew up in and surprised my mom and dad by going to their church, our "home church". After church on Sunday we went over to Mom and Dad's for lunch:

and searched and found our Easter baskets

and the candy inside

gave Kai her first pigtails

and dyed eggs

It was an all around perfect Easter Day. I just missed my Mawmaw and Pawpaw a little, we used to always go to their house in Houston for Easter growing up - oh, how I wish my kids could have known them! But we had a blast with my Mom and Dad (aka Grammy and Grandaddy), we LOVE being at their house too!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Wonderful day! I loved the Rise Again song too, and all the other music.