CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bunco and Bonbons!


I went to a fabulous party at my church this weekend! It was called Bunco and Bonbons and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get any pics of the decor. Anyway, imagine pink, black, and white decor. There were huge dice made out of cardboard boxes wrapped with pink, black, and white paper, with dice dots painted on, pink paper good, Bunco score cards, table mats for rolling the dice on, etc! On the serving tables were chocolate fountains with all the fixings - angel food cake, marshmallows, strawberries, pretzels, etc. and TONS of other desserts - each lady was asked to bring a dessert. There were over 175 ladies there so you can imagine the choices of sweets. YUMOLA!!!

Here's Me, Jae (my sis), and my Mom



These are some of the precious ladies that I work with at the preschool - we all had SO MUCH FUN!



Me and my good friend Stephanie - she's a doll! - in case you are wondering what's in my hair, it's my sister's new Hair Flair - she makes designer headbands with feathers, flowers, etc. More to come on this soon - SO FUN!

3 comments:

Mande said...

that sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Jara,
It was a blast! Thanks for inviting me!!!

Sarah said...

Sorry I missed it. I'll be sure and go if they have another one.