CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Pictures

It is a tradition to get Easter pictures every year! Do ya'll do this too?
Curtis and I - I love my handsome husband!

Our family - can you tell I'm a little frustrated here? The kids WOULD NOT cooperate - little stinkers!

My sweet Mom and Dad in front of one of my Dad's incredible paintings! I LOVE these two!

Kaden, Kai, and Kinsley in the bubble chair, in their matching outfits:) Kai cracks me up with her cup - she WOULD NOT let us take it away for the pic! Too cute!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures! I love them and the outfits you put together!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous. You know, you do look a little frustrated in the family shot, but I probably wouldn't have picked up on it if you hadn't mentioned it. What a beautiful family!

Staci Danford said...

So cute... I've never known anyone who made a tradition of Easter pictures.... but seeing how cute you guys look I think I'm gonna give it a try next year.. DARLING!!
Staci