CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Madre!!!

We celebrated my mom's birthday at PF Chang's Thursday night and had a blast just being with the fam! I started calling her "madre" after my first year of Spanish my freshman year of high school, and well, it just stuck, I've called her that ever since! Here she is with Kade, Kins, and Kai! It was so funny, Kai kept getting jealous of mom holding Kinsley and would pucker out her bottom lip and cry until mom picked her up too! She did NOT want ANYONE else getting HER Grammy's attention!

Oh, and this is funny after my post about my trainer, but I want ya'll to know I'm "REAL" too: if you haven't tried the banans foster with coconut ice cream for dessert at PF Chang's - the next time you are there...it is a MUST - SERIOUSLY...probably the BEST dessert I've EVER put in my mouth!!!!

Mom, I hope you had a spectacular birthday! You are as fabulous as ever! LOVE YOU TONS! LUV LUV!!!!

0 comments: