CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My new nephew - SO IN LOVE!!!

I am so in love.  My sister had a baby yesterday, I want him to be mine:)  I want to take him home.  He is so precious.  He was born at 9:13am, on 7/17 weighing 7 lbs, 7 ounces.  I guess 7 is his lucky number.  Funny, because my brother-in-law Kevin was born 7/17/77 also weighing 7lbs. 7 ounces, crazy huh?  Anyway, this baby is cute - like roll him in a ball and squish him cute...sorry that's a little saying our family has:)  He has golden hair, attached toes like his daddy, my sisters ears, and a precious nose!  We had a blast getting to know him yesterday, oh, and you better believe there are more pics to come.  So, without further ado, I introduce to you

Cash Brooks Carpenter





0 comments: