CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Batter's Up!

Kaden played baseball this past Spring and I must say...I love my little boy in a baseball uniform.  It was a blast to watch him play!  I love being a mom cheering from the stands, even if I don't know all the rules of the game - I try!  There's something about baseball.  The red dirt, the sound of the bat hitting the ball, the swoosh of a just-in-time slide onto base, the popcorn and crackerjacks, pickles, and candy! Not only did he play, but his team went on to win the championship - we definitely didn't expect that.  In fact, his coach promised one boy if they won the championship he'd take them all to Chicken Express (obviously thinking it'd never happen).  Well, guess what?  It did!  And to Chicken Express they all went!!!!




0 comments: