CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

Last night...these two...


during nighttime prayers with me and Curtis...


accepted Jesus into their hearts!!!!!  They went to VBS at our church this summer and since then have been asking questions a lot.  I'd answer them to the best of my ability and they would just keep talking about it, LOVE these kinds of conversations with my kiddos!  Kaden and I went to a documentary viewing that our youth made about their recent mission trip to India at our church last Wednesday night and I think it left an impression, and yesterday in the car I got an email about baptism which sparked another great conversation.  So...last night Curtis called me into Kaden's room, he was putting him to bed, I was putting Kinsley to bed, and Kinsley and I went in there.  He told Kaden to tell me what they'd talked about, and Kaden said he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart!  Kinsley said she did too, and they both want to be baptized soon:)  So, while choking back the tears Curtis and I prayed the prayer of salvation with them!!!!  We are rejoicing today and are planning a big celebration soon of this HUGE decision in their lives.  What they don't know is I've been praying for this since I found out I was pregnant with each of them.  First and foremost my prayer was for my kids to know God!  Thank you LORD!!!!!

(last two photos courtesy of pinterest)

2 comments:

The Garrett Family said...

How wonderful!! I'm so happy for your sweet family!

Sarah said...

Just saw this. Oh, how wonderful! What a huge blessing that you could pray the prayer as a family. Hallelujah!!!