CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Arboretum March 2012



We went to the Arboretum over Spring Break, just now uploading photos:)  It was a beautiful day, and they had these awesome replicas of famous artist's homes.  I love having my kiddos experience things like this!  They both love art, especially Kinsley so this was right up their alley!  

Picasso's Window

Taking a snack break

Another of Picasso's windows

A gorgeous day to splash in a fountain, without a care in the world - love the innocence of kids:)

This is what pure joy looks like:)!!!

So glad to be with mom on Spring Break!

Only God can create this!!

Picasso's house - love it!

Seurat's house - and my favorite pic of my mom!

Again, how can people doubt the existence of God???

Us on the bridge by Monet's home

I can't help it, I love these two:)

Van Gogh's house!

Wishing well - hope lots of good ones were pondered here!

Ahh, such a relaxing place!

0 comments: