CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2011

What's Up?

What's been going on in your world's?  Here's a little snippet of ours lately!  Just enjoying the summer!


Kinsley's been cutting out apples, when I asked her why she said, "I don't know, just in case I need them for crafts later"...ok!


We created this little art wall in the "art room" - Kinsley spends most of her time in here!

 Kinsley and I had a "girls night" while Curtis and Kaden went to Curt's basketball game the other night.


Kinsley wanted to color...all...night...long:)  So fun!


Here's my puppy checking up on us!  She made it mandatory that we have puppies to watch us color!:)


Coloring in my bed with the coloring princess!


My mom bought this coloring book at Old Navy a few years ago for the kids and I haven't seen a cooler one since!  


We colored this...


and this...


and this...


Today I braided her hair while she watched a movie - every woman should have a little girls hair to braid - LOVE IT!!!


This sweet little boy watched the movie with us!


And then she sat under my desk to flashlight read while I checked emails and updated this blog!!!

So...what have you been up to?

0 comments: