CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Glenrose Dinos:)


My inlaws are in town this week and we drove down to check out a campsite my FIL might be superintendent over, it was 7 miles from this dinosaur valley so we decided to check it out!  Here's a poster of the types of dinos that left tracks here!


Su-weeet!  Dino tracks plain as day!


Kaden and Kinsley LOVED this but it was soooo hot, as you can tell by Kinsley's melting candybar and crayons I made her take out of the car so they wouldn't melt!  It would be great to go here in the Spring when you can stand to be outside a little longer than 10 minutes.  Nevertheless, it was cool to see these tracks!


Here's my father-in-law, David and my nephew Malakai by a HUGE dino!!  My kiddos were already back in the air conditioned car by this point!  Ha ha!

Thanks Grandpops and Grandma for taking us here!  It was fun to see!!!

0 comments: