CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Broken Bow Family Trip 2011


After the family reunion we headed to Broken Bow, Oklahoma for a few days with both of my sisters families and my mom and dad.  Here are all the cousins, from l to r:  Kai, Kinsley, Stewart, Kaden, Colton, Madison, and Makenna


We stayed in this awsome lodge called Lone Star lodge - obviously owned by some Texans!


This was our view from the porch - gorgeous!!  It felt like we were in a HUGE treehouse!


My mom enjoyed being with all her grandkids!


We spent a day on the lake tubing, wave running, swimming, exploring islands, and boating!


My dad brought us all a canvas to do a little family art!


We also took a scenic drive one day - this was the view from the top - awesome, huh?


This is my older sister, Jayna's family!  LOVE THEM!


This is my younger sister, Jae's family - too cute!


And here's our little family!  We all had a magnificient time!!!

0 comments: