CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4th 2011


Since my inlaws were in town this year we were happy to host the Fourth of July Celebration at our house!  We got these new lights for one of our patios and I couldn't wait to use them!


I made these cute red/white/blue strawberries - I saw this idea in Parents Magazine!


Curtis worked his magic on the grill - we had hamburgers, hotdogs, grilled corn, squash, and zucchini, Texas sheet cake, and ice cream - it was delish!


We swam a little - (Malakai, MIL Susan, and Kinsley)


And talked a little - my sweet momma!


Swam...here's my cute dad!


Swam some more - MIL, Malakai, FIL


Ate our delicious meal...


while the kiddos chilled at the kids table!


And talked some more...




It was a pretty laid back 4th - no driving all around town, parking miles away, walking in the 100 degree heat to find some fireworks, fighting the crowds, etc.  I kinda liked it!!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate. Those strawberries look yummy!