CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lovely Days


I love days like today!  Today we chilled at home, I edited, wasted lots of time on Pinterest, worked out, watched old Oprah's, then we went swimming - I love watching my kiddos under the water diving, kicking, trying to do handstands - I thank God for their healthy bodies and the fact that they can swim to their hearts content!  Such freedom and innocence to the summer and playing and laughing all day.  Here they are after swimming, no TV on - my fave, and playing a Star Wars guessing game!  LOOOOVE!


In other news, my sister, who was also my Family Reunion secret pal this year, came over the other day and as part of my secret pal gift she bought these plants for me to plant in my planters by the pool!  My parents gave me the planters and I was going to paint them, but after we got the plants inside I decided I kinda liked the rustic look - what'dya think?

0 comments: