CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clean House

I'm not sure if I ever told the story of our house on here.  We love our house...it was truly a gift from God in so many ways!  We sold our first house in about a month and moved into an apartment while we looked for this house - we knew we would be here awhile and did not want to rush into choosing because we wanted to make sure it was something we could grow into and that it had all the things we could wish for.  We actually made a list of the things we wanted - knowing we would have to sacrifice something more than likely.  We actually had a contract in on a house in the perfect neighborhood that we thought was "the one" until ...a crazy realtor sold it out from under us to a higher bidder even though he'd given us a verbal contract - we were devastated...but God had better plans!  You see, if we would have gotten that house, we would have sacrificed so much!  God knows what he's doing and I'm so glad!  I took some pics the other day because I was cleaning for my inlaws to come - that means it was SUPER clean according to my standards and I just LOOOOVE when its like that...so, this is more for me than for any of you who read my blog, this house is a blessing to us!

Here is a verse we claimed and clung to during our search:  "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with THANKSGIVING let your requests be made known to God.  And the PEACE of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus! - Phillipians 4:6

The pool


Our bedroom




Our bathroom



Guest bath


Dining room


Office


Kinsley's Room


Playroom


I have more pics I will add to this later...

0 comments: