CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day/Ice Day

So today was a snow day for school here, actually it should be called and ice day. Texas had some wintery weather last night and I guess people were worried about driving in it this morning. Needless to say, we had the day off from school so we made the best of it. Kinsley dressed up like a princess going to a ball! - she really cracks me up:)

And what's better on an icy cold day than chicken noodle soup for lunch?:) Mmmmmm!

And then we cozied on down in our warm winter sheets to go to bed - isn't this cute of him holding onto his monkey - I couldn't have posed this if I tried!:) We LOVE our winter sheets, we all have some, they are flannel, most have snowflakes and/or snowmen, and are OHHH, so comfortable. Just curious, do ya'll do this too? An old friend of mine actually put some on her wedding registry and that's what got me started!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Bill and I battle over when to bring out the flannel sheets. He thinks they're too hot, but our bedroom is like the inside of a walk-in cooler! Our comfy flannels have been on the bed a couple of weeks now.

The only thing I don't like is that it makes my flannel pajama legs ride up when I roll over.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Hey Jara. So glad you found my blog (no worries about the confusion :)
All my paintings are free handed. I have to admit, I loathe stencils...maybe it is because I have never used a good one.
The paintings, like the chandelier one is simply acrylic paint on canvas. However, I do like to incorporate some fabric into some of my paintings. Take care!

Unknown said...

I don't have any flannel sheets but I always think they look so adorable when I see them in Pottery Barn and other magazines. I finally convinced Ryan to buy me an electric blanket for Christmas because our BR is like 66 degrees or something crazy at night.