CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Crazy Dinner!!!


Got my batteries....so... had to show this one! My sister Jayna and her family live in Colorado so we beg her every summer to let us have the kids a for a few weeks of mischief! We like to fill the two to three weeks we have with them with lots of fun and exciting activities. I'm not sure who's idea this was... but one night we had a "Crazy Dinner" where we all dressed up crazy and ate out of crazy things like huge pots, serving utensils as silverware, and drank out of funny containers like measuring cups, etc. It was super fun and we laughed and laughed!!! We also prayed a little that no one could see into mom's almost all glass house;)! From L-R back row: Mom, Madison, Kai, Makenna, Jae, Me; front row: Kinsley, Kaden hidden behind her, and Colton

Trust me...it's NEVER a dull moment in my family:) And...I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! Looks like you had a blast. I'm going to have to try this with my family. Allyson would love it, but I might have to twist Bill and Ethan's arms.

Jenny said...

Hilarious, did I catch a glimpse of your rain boots?!