CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Here's the latest...


Curt and I just started this...it's kicking our tails, I'll let you know how it goes!  Best workout I've done in a LONG time!

We enjoyed breakfast out on our patio today:)  It was a beautiful morning!  Aren't they the cutest things??
How cute are they sharing a chair?  
Funny story...after we went out on the patio, we came back in and whatdya know, but the patio door was stuck, there was nothing I could do to close it, it wouldn't make a budge, so...it stayed open for about 3 hours until Curtis finally got home from the gym and closed it.  In the meantime, by the 2nd, and somewhat hot inside our aptmt. now hour, I finally figured out the fact that I could probably call the aptmt. office and they'd probably come fix it if I asked.  So about 5 min. after Curt got home the maintenance man showed up and put it back on track!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, they are so cute sharing their chair. I just love it when my two get along (not all the time, unfortunately).