CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Late Valentine Post

Valentine's came and went too fast this year!  I had just taken my decorations out and then it was over:(  We had fun while it lasted though!

Curtis brought this precious little cake home from work - his boss's daughter made it, she's incredible!  She's the same one who made Kinsley's cupcakes for her princess party!  So good!
I love my husband!  
I love my sweet parents - we had a Valentine's brunch at their house - complete with omelets, cinnamon rolls, bacon, fruit salad, and fun Valentine treats!  
Jae, John, and baby Kai were able to join us!  
This final pic is one I was able to snap at Kaden's school party, the room mom made it great with cupcakes for the kids to decorate, and a yummy lunch!  Kinsley got to enjoy it too!  There are always so gracious to include her and it makes her feel so big!  

0 comments: