CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jae's Baby Shower at Grand Lux!


I am so excited that my little sis is having a baby - a girl - Kai Jae, due in March.  This last Saturday her friend threw her a fabulous shower at the Grand Lux cafe at the Galleria!  Everything was perfect from the flowers, the food, to the gifts!  So fun!  My sis was radiant as well and is the most stylish mommy I've ever seen I must say!  Love you Jae!

Baby gifts!  
Jae, Kai's new baby doll, and Mom
Jae and I with books - they started a home library for Kai - so cute!  Thanks for these Steph!
A girly book for what I know will be an all-out girly girl!
Me with my gorgeous sis!  She's really not that much taller than me - she had on heels, and I had on flats:)  Isn't she the most beautiful pregnant mommy you've ever seen????

0 comments: