CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas 2008 - Mom and Dad's

Here are some of the cool things we saw on our nature walk Christmas Eve at my parents house!

coyote tracks by the lake

Kaden and Colton's shoes stuck in the mud:)
These cool (angel wings) shells just sitting on top of the dirt!
Steve with his poop-scicle - yuck!!!!
cute kiddos peeking through the branches of this cool tree

My sweet husband picked up a card reader for my new camera tonight and I'm so excited to be back to the blogging world again.  So...I have a lot of updating to do.  Here are some pics from mom and dad's house this past Christmas!

Yummy Christmas Dinner
Christmas Eve Day we went on a wonderful nature walk around Mom and Dad's property!  Here's the gang ready for the walk - minus Jayna and I - we were taking pics!
Here's Kinsley with one of her fave presents - her princess tutu!
opening presents
my sweet sis and bro- in-law



0 comments: