CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Happy New Year 2012


I love me some Pinterest.  I wasn't sure what we were going to do for New Year's until I started seeing all this cute stuff on there...and so...a party was planned!!!  How did you ring in the New Year?  We had a little New Years party thanks to all the fun finds on Pinterest - I love me some printables!!!!  We toasted to a great 2011 and looking forward to the future of 2012, made resolutions, ate some yummy desserts and watched the ball drop!!!



It was just a little dessert party since we had already gone out to eat beforehand.  Sparkling cider, cream puffs, chocolate covered almonds, cashews, and macadamia nuts, and vanilla cupcakes - YUM!


Countdown bags - another cute idea I got from Pinterest - these had a New Years resolution sheet inside, a pen, and a blower...and guests picked up their hats to go with!!!


Mom and John ready to party!

  
We all wrote resolutions on the chalkboard and took our pics by them:)!  Another pinterest idea!  Here's Jae, John, Kai's hand, and baby C (in Jae's tummy).  Resolutions:  baby, home, clipped (John's vasectomy - ha ha), love more, etc.


Mom and Dad, resolutions:  bible study, sell art, read, travel, etc.


My in-laws David and Susan and Malakai - resolutions:  be positive, pray more, view challenges as things I get to do, and David wrote stop smoking as a joke!!!


Me, Curt, Kaden and Kinsley, resolutions:  Read, date (as in Me and Curt need to go on more dates), Run, create, Kaden's:  pass lego Harry Potter, and Kinsley:  lose a tooth:)


Resolutions up close:)

2 comments:

The Garrett Family said...

How fun! I love the chalkboard resolutions idea! :)

Jenny said...

Great idea! Cute Jara!