CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I LOVE THIS MAN!


This post has been a long time coming! I meant to do it for Father's Day but at that time I did not have a good picture of Curt and the kids. I love Curtis for so many reasons, that I could devote a whole blog just to thanking him for all he is and all he brings to my life, and still never say all I have to say. But...for time sake I'll try to sum it up in 5 reasons!

5 Reasons I love my husband:
1. He is so patient, I know we drive him crazy sometimes but he is so gentle and kind to us no matter what! He has a heart of gold!
2. He really does have a heart of gold. His heart is FULL of compassion. He can't stand to see people hurting or wanting for anything and he always does his best to help others. He is truly sweet! He is loving and just plain precious!
3. He has some of the most beautiful eyelashes I've ever seen! I call them Snuffalupagus (from Sesame Street) eyelashes. They are long and full and beautiful! And I love to look in his eyes every chance I get!
4. He's a wonderful father. He has always enjoyed our kids, through every stage. He is very involved with them and enjoys spending quality time with each of them. You can tell they love him every bit back too, by the look in their eyes and how their little faces light up every time they see him.
5. He is the spiritual leader of the household. My hubby is a strong christian man. I had a list of what I wanted in a husband that was pretty hard to fulfill and God thankfully, fulfilled every wish I had in this man! Nothing is sexier than that!

I love you Curtis! Thanks for being you!

0 comments: