CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OUR TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!

I can't even begin to express how much fun we had in Disney World! The kiddos truly LOVED every minute of it! The first day we went to Magic Kingdom - where I relived my childhood through Kaden and Kinsley's eyes, then on to Hollywood Studios - the former MGM studios for more fun! Highlights of the trip were dinner with Cinderella, the precious duck parade at the hotel, seeing the kids faces light up a million times a day, and feeling like a kid again for a short time! This slide show is kinda long - view it when you have time to sit and enjoy! We hope to go back again soon with the whole family!

2 comments:

The Garrett Family said...

Jara- how FUN! I love the pics. Princess Kins is my favorite! How sweet was that? The hotel where you stayed looks awesome! I'm excited for ya'll. Looks like a great trip!

thetriggers said...

What a special thing to experience Disney world to gether. Kaden and Kins are so precious and growing so fast! Kaden in Kindergarten? I can't believe it! It;s fun to keep up with you all! Love, Emily