CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2012

WW - I broke the plateau today!

Down 1 more pound, finally, after a 3 week plateau.  I'll take it:)  Here's what I've been eating:

B:  granola bar and 2 clemetines (literally every day this week):)

L:  baked potato, 1 pat of butter, and a smigen of shredded cheddar cheese, broccoli, pineapple
black bean tacos with avacado, feta cheese, pico de gallo, and salsa
roasted chicken, green beans, a few new potatoes, salad
roasted chicken salad from Arby's with balsalmic vinigrette dressing - this is soooo good!

D:  spaghetti with marinara sauce, salad
McDonalds honey mustard grilled chicken snack wrap
2 slices thin crust cheese pizza, steamed mixed veggies

This is just a sampling from the week, I can't remember everything and my phone is dead at the moment or I'd look it up - so there!

My saving grace this Halloween season - fun size kit kat's - at 2 points a piece I allow myself 1 a day:)  YUM!

Have a great week - hoping for more success on the scale next week!


0 comments: