CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ugh - Weight Watchers

I did not lose any weight this week.  I think I've hit a plateau, plus I'm back to work (always lose better in the summer, when I'm working out, and planning what I eat better).  Anyhooo, 1st 6 weeks of school is behind me, and I am vowing to be better this 2nd six weeks - now that I'm in my groove.  Gonna try to leave school by 4:30, ok, no later than 5:00, go work out, then if I HAVE to, go back to work or work from home...see why I'm stagnant right now...so...much...to...do!!!

It's ok, I hear that the closer you get to your goal weight, the harder it gets to lose.  Here's what I wonder...did I pick the wrong scale this last week?  Are some more generous than others?  Why does it show I lose on my home scale but not on the ww one?  Did I wear too much clothing?  Did I forget to go to the bathroom before weighing - ha ha!  WHAT IS IT?  

It really doesn't matter, tomorrow is a new day...a chance for a new beginning, a chance to make better choices, and feel good about it!  

Keep putting one foot in front of the other...this is a marathon, not a sprint people!  We can do this!

1 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hi Jara! This is Jen from MadeByGirl and you're the winner of our giveaway!! I tried looking for an email address but couldn't find one. Hopefully I can reach you this way!
Please contact me as soon as you can, and we can talk about the prizes!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com