CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tidings of Comfort and Joy!!!!

 Kelly at Kelly's Korner always does such a fun house tour on her blog each year, so I thought I'd join in!  Grab a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy!  Welcome...this is the wreath on our front door - it has an ornament on it that says "JOY" - I love it!!!

 As you enter, if you look up you will see some of our garland above!

 These cute little bottles have been a part of every holiday:)  Right now they sit in a window in the office;)

 As you enter our house, and pass the dining room, this is what you see.  What's Christmas without the most important decoration of all - our Manger scene!

 This is one of my faves - I think I won it during a pretty heated game of Chinese gift exchange one year - ha!!

 On to the living room where you will find our tree (it is a monster:)), and mantle!

 Close up of the mantle - those little tubes are "Letters to Santa" holders:)

 Close up of fireplace garland

This is a little basket of goodies that sits on the coffee table
 The kitchen seems to be the place all the other decor goes when I don't know where to put it:)  Just fun!

 These little friends are vintage - they were my Grandmothers - I have many happy memories of sitting at her dining room table, eating breakfast, opening stockings, and admiring these little treasures!

 More vintage friends

 two more friends - the little girl bell on the right has been mine since I was a very small girl!

 Under the tree you will see how I am wrapping some of my packages this year - butcher paper, green ribbon, and then I found these precious Christmas jewel words at Michaels last year in the dollar bins - I LOVE THEM!

 Leaving the dining room, looking into the kitchen you see my kiddos Santa pics every year up to this point:)  The crying ones are some of my faves - hee hee!

 Even the stairs get decorated!

Head on up and you find my daughter's pink tree - I could clap my hands and squeal it's so cute!
The End!!!  Hope you enjoyed your tour!  Come back and visit again soon!

1 comments:

Mande said...

beautiful! thanks for sharing!