CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Curtis's Birthday!

 My hubby had a birthday!  I made him his favorites - Green Beans Almondene, Cheesy Potatoes, and an Ice Cream Cake from Carvel:) (ok, the last one I can't take credit for, but the thought was there:))

 We only had four candles - the kids thought this was funny - we told them it was one for each decade plus 1/2 of one to grow on:) - He is 35:)

 Birthday Hugs!

 We also celebrated with John and Jae - John's Bday is close to Curt's - look at silly Kai sticking her tongue out at me!

 Kinsley copying Kai, and Mom

 Dad and Curt 

 Jae and John - nice face John, wonder where Kai gets it?!!!

Me and my love:)

Curtis you are an amazing man!  I love you sooo much!  I am so thankful God gifted me with you!  You are everything I ever had on my list and more;)!!!  LUV YA!

0 comments: