CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Kaden's PIPS Festival

Look at this proud little boy! Oh how that face can bring tears of joy to my eyes! This past weekend we went to Kaden's PIPS (Players in Progress) basketball festival. He competed in four different contests of his choosing. He won 3rd place in "drop pass", and was THRILLED! He received this medal and was also able to show it off at school today during morning announcements:)

Accepting his award - again, sooooo proud!!! How cute is this grin?!

Performing in his large group routine!

Performing individually in the "between the legs pass"

Between performances we had fun going out to eat at the different restaurants in town - we were in Abliene and I was pleasantly surprised at all the choices their small town had! Bet you'll never guess where we were here:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah, my favorite place to eat when we travel. Gotta love Cracker Barrel!

He is precious. I'm glad he's having so much fun with basketball.

Staci Danford said...

What sweet memories that brings back.. How I remember the days the my Big Dot started playing basketball.. Almost made me cry looking at your little fellow. How fast time passes.. LOVED the walk down memory lane..
Staci

Unknown said...

I think it's great he is learning basketball skills! Fun, fun!