CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Did You Have a GOOD Weekend?

Why yes, yes I did!!! My hubby brought these home earlier in the week but I just had to share - they make me happy every time I pass them in my kitchen:) Fresh flowers in my house is probably one of my FAVORITE things!

Then...we went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D! We LOVED it - anxious to hear others reviews, but we went into it knowing Tim Burton was the director, and being open to that. Even the whole theater loved it - lots of cheers and claps during the movie from our crowd:)!

Had to laugh at my itty bitty with these HUGE glasses:) Isn't she a cutie?!

1 comments:

Staci Danford said...

Cute pictures.. I can't wait for Brady to get old enough to sit through a movie. It's just so much more fun when you actually GO, eat pop corn and BOY those glasses were just a bonus.. SO FUN!
Staci