CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update: Extreme Home Makeover Progress Sunday

Update for today :  Sunday
I went back out to the site today to volunteer again and there was a lot to still be done.  
Here's Ty walking up to the house to check on the progress.
Me and the power team - they were entertaining the crowd and were so nice!  My eyes were closed - it was sunny!
I helped hide wires in the flower beds -  maybe for lighting - not sure!
Pic of the back yard porch/fire place area!
Getting dust and dirt off the flag stone for the outdoor fire place
Saturday night's progress and taking the kids to see the show!
I'm still amazed at all the people helping and how quickly things are getting done.  Lots of painting today, moving appliances in, dusting furniture, cleaning, etc.  I can't wait for the family to see it all tomorrow!  Check back for updates on that!  

0 comments: