CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

God is Good

I just wanted to say that God is good, all the time!  In times when you think, "God did I just ask you for that?"  He is good.  In times when he answers that prayer and you think, "Why did I ask for that?" God is good.  When he reminds you that this is what you asked for and it is all for HIS glory - God is good.  Thank you Lord that you know better than I do, that you answer prayers according to your will and that you are ALWAYS there to remind us what that will is.  I am blessed to know you as my Savior!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Amen, sister!

Leah said...

Hey Jara,
Thanks for the comment. We still haven't really "committed" fully to one place yet, but the place we've attended the most over the past year is Gateway NRH (because we live about a mile from the NRH campus). It's been a very interesting season for us. Are you still at The Met?