CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to Preschool - New Creation - The Met 2008-2009

So we FINALLY started back to school this last week at New Creation Preschool at our church - The Met. Everyone was so excited to start in our new and beautiful building. Both Kaden and Kinsley have WONDERFUL teachers this year and I could not be more thrilled about it! I had prayed over their teachers all summer and God could not have blessed us more this year! Here's pics of both of them on the first day, and one of Kaden with his teachers - my two very best friends ever - Angie and Misty! Check back for Kinsley's teacher pics, it was such a busy day I guess I missed gettting theirs - they are Marcie and Cheri and are as equally as WONDERFUL!
Kinsley with her new camera pose:)
Kaden - posing too!
The Met Monarchs - Angie, Misty, and Kaden in the "Orange" room


0 comments: