Aren't these girls beautiful! My sisters are such a gift to me! I love them so much! I'm not sure they know how much I love them and I want them to know, although I fear words can't express it enough - but I'll try!
The first pic is me and my little sis Jae. Here's why I love her:
1. She's only 13 months younger than me, we fought when we were little but became best friends when we roomed together in college at A&M - whoop!
2. She's beautiful inside and out - she is hot and stylish on the outside and sweet as can be on the inside - she's always been a sharer - she'd lend you the shirt off her back and never asks for anything in return!
3. She's very talented - she can make anything happen - whether it be curtains, purses, backyard patio decor:), or plans for the weekend - you want it done...she's your girl!
4. She's a great christian example, she's got a kind heart and looks out for others, and she has some serious patience when it comes to those who are hard to deal with!
5. She makes some of the funniest faces I've ever seen, just make her turn upside down and look at her chin:) :)
The second pic is me and my older sister Jayna, here's why I love her:
1. She's my big sis, although she's 10 years older than me, we're very close!
2. She is so positive, she dreams with God's will in mind, and therefore most of her dreams come true - it's inspiring!
3. She's and incredible christian, a stronghold for her family, and an awesome mom - I'm in awe of how incredibly awesome her kiddos are!
4. She's very comfortable to be around - always happy to see you and actually interested in what you have to say. She's real as real can be!
5. She's funny - she will make you laugh with her often silly personality - remember the "pwer-ple mah-ker"?
There it is - the best I can describe it! Love ya'll!
12 hours ago