CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations Graduate!





My baby boy just had his Pre-K graduation ceremony at school. Yep, I was the one in back with tears in my eyes, flashing back over the last 5 years, and saying to myself, "I wonder where the time went..." This day was so unbelievebly adorable! They came in with caps on, to the graduation music, you know, DA, da da da, DA, da, sang a couple of songs - you can see in the second picture - this is where he was saying - "I'm gonna love you God...and talk to you and talk to you..." - yep more tears, then they walked across to accept their diplomas while we read the names and said what they wanted to be when they grow up. My sweet boy told me he wants to be a movie director and everything else! The third picture is of his sillouhette (sp?) which you know will be preserved and kept FOREVER, to remind me how precious he was this day, and make me cry AGAIN when he's like 15 or so, or the day of his wedding, or...okay I'll stop!:) Congratulations Kaden!

0 comments: