CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HAPPILY MARRIED 8 YEARS! WOW!


Curtis and I just had our 8th anniversary on August 14th. I truly don't know where the 8 years have gone. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and precious family. It was funny though, we both forgot that day until late that night. We had a really busy day and it honestly did not even cross my mind until Curtis mentioned it that evening! I know it's terrible but we did end up celebrating at Three Forks restaurant in Dallas, we had a wonderful dinner and then went to see The Bourne Ultimatum at the movie theater at Northpark Mall. I give God all the credit for our happy and blessed life together and I am so thankful that our love truly does continue to grow for one another! Thank you Curtis for 8 of the most fabulous years of my life - here's to many, many more!


0 comments: