Inspired by my friend Michael's wife's blog here are 25 things about me that come to my mind first thing - without any preparation.
1. I love my family - to death...I can never love them enough, sometimes I could cry over the fact that I don't think I show it enough.
2. I still think my hubby is super hot, even after 12 years of marriage - I could just stare at him all day
3. I secretly want to be a really rich stay at home mom - help at kiddos school, get manicures, work out:)
4. I love sweet tea and Sonic cherry limeades
5. I want to be wealthy enough to help people when I see the need but not too wealthy that I become a snob or high maintenance
6. My guilty pleasures are Keeping up With the Kardashians and Millionaire Matchmaker - so silly and so not me...maybe that's why its my entertainment???
7. I want everyone I meet to know I'm a Christ follower!
8. I'm very conscious of negativity - I feel like I complain too much sometimes, and I hate it when I do, I want to be a light not a drain!
9. I don't think my sisters or parents know how much I truly love them:)
10. I miss my best friends (my high school friends) and my old stay-at-home mommy friends
11. I have been told I come off very confident but the truth is I'm not that confident
12. I love all things art - it gets me excited and pumped up - definitely a passion!
13. One of my favorite dates is dinner and a movie - so cliche' but so rare!
14. I'm not that on top of things when it comes to cleaning but clean sheets are a must!
15. I would go to Maui, Hawaii - particularly Napili Bay every year on vacation if I could
16. I've had seasons in my life where shopping at dollar tree was the highlight of my week - and those were some of our families happiest days:)
17. I've always wanted to be whisked away on a surprise vacation - like he (Curt) picks me up from work and we drive straight to the airport - after he asks my sis and mom to help him pack for me of course:)
18. On the days my hair is pulled up that usually means I didn't wash it that day
19. My fingernails grow in squared off and it really bugs me
20. I love to do crafts with my kids
21. Dinner at the dinner table is a big deal to me - unless there's a good show on;)
22. Red is my fave color
23. I remember almost everything - sometimes it scares people
24. I was raised to believe I can do anything and everything I want to do in life - I pray my kiddos feel the same way!
25. I used to be a really selfish person until God gave me my kids - thanks Lord!!!